jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

URBAN HORROR STORY

Boyfriend Dead


I really don´t know is this happened or not, but here is a story that my cousin told me which happened many years ago in my town.


A woman and her boyfriend were on their way home from somewhere one night, and suddenly his car ran out of gas. It was about one in the morning and they were completely alone in the middle of the nowhere.
The guy stepped out of the car, saying comfortingly to his girlfriend, "Don't worry, I'll be right back. I'm just going to go out for some help. Lock the doors, though."
She locked the doors and sat restlessly, waiting for her boyfriend to come back. Suddenly, she sees a shadow fall across her lap. She looks up to see... not her boyfriend, but a strange, crazed looking man. He is swinging something in his right hand.
He sticks his face close to the window and slowly pulls up his right hand. In it is her boyfriend dead. She shuts her eyes in horror and tries to make the image go away. When she opens her eyes, the man is still there, looking at her and after that, he ran away..

Many people think that it was a planned murder because it happen just one time and some people think that it was the ghost of a psycopath. The true is that I don´t know if this happened and I don´t wanna know! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario